Guys, would you be supportive if your girlfriend or wife wanted breast implants?

And Girls how would you feel if your boyfriend or husband did not support your decision to get breast implants?

Follow up question. Guys, how would you feel if she got the implants anyways regardless of whether you supported her decision or not?

Most Helpful Girl

• No, there are more important things to spend money on rather than breast implants and the money certainly wouldn't be coming out of my pocket for the sake of vanity.

• Seee, now why can't more girls be like you.

BTW can you say your boob size?

• Oh thanks, implants should be left for those with serious medical conditions such as breast cancer (people who really need it/those that had to have breast removed).

What Girls Said 5

• I would get on my knee's and worship his feet for waking my dumb ass up for ever thinking about having any non necessary cosmetic surgery work on this body.

I'm a all natural girl and if someone doesn't like it well, been nice knowing you!

• To be fair, men don't have them. Men aren't aware of the insecurities that come with them, and yeah they have the whole penis issue, but that's kind of another ball game.

I'd think if my guy really loved me he'd support any decision I made to alter myself to make myself more confident, and not be so selfish as to prefer me to be unhappy with my body so he didn't have fake boobs to play with. I've seen guys on here saying women should just learn to love their breasts, well if it's that simple, those men (not saying all guys are like that) can just learn to love the fake ones.

I don't know if I'd go ahead with it. If it was a boyfriend who I was really into and thought I might end up marrying him, I probably wouldn't go ahead with it, purely because I'm not too fussed and at the end of the day his opinion on my body is the only one that matters to me, so if he's happy they can't be that bad. But if I was really passionate about it, or it was just a boyfriend I didn't see such a future with, I'd probably go ahead with it.

• Would you expect your guy to help pay for them?

• Turnabout is fair play?..you sound like you are just as anxious to end a relationship if you cannot do exactly as YOU please..but getting implants would never be the end of a female's dissatisfaction with her body...all this is about who gets to be selfish..o.O

• Okay, back the f*** up, don't talk about me and how I am in relationships. You can't judge how I am as a person on this one answer that you just happen to disagree with. It's none of your business. Keep your unjustified rude responses to yourself. This is my HYPOTHETICAL opinion, if you disagree then fancy to you my friend, but you don't need to get up about it.

• I would do it anyway. He has to get over it.

• My boyfriend isn't if that helps.

• Eh, it's hard for me to say whether someone can have something or not. Like, if they have insecurities, and it helps them feel better about themselves then sure..if they can afford it and won't get them in debt, then it's whatever.. however the money can be put towards something else which can help more than fake t*ts would.

What Guys Said 14

• I simply could give less of two sh*ts if she wanted to, She's a grown woman, if she's got the money to do so and really wanted to, then I stand by her, who am I to tell her what she can or can't do.

Just she better not expect the money to come from me or I would cripwalk my way out of the room.

• Better not been with my money, IF so, then I would dropkick her in the chest out a window.

IF NOT with my money, then I would so oh well and probably cop a feel just for the hell of it.

• No not at all.

I hate the look of fake boobs. I'd prefer small boobs 100x over totally fake looking ones.

Boobs really aren't that important to me, but not seeming natural does make a difference.

• Probably not. If she was gonna get them no matter what, I would at least try to encourage her not to go too far. I just watched a show called "My Strange Addiction", and a woman named "Sheyla Hershey" is addicted to her breasts. She wants them bigger and bigger. She has 38KKK, and wants to go to 38MMM. That is going too far in my opinion. I would make sure my girlfriend/wife does not go there.

• No. I don't think she should hide from her insecurities, through plastic surgery. I'm totally fine with small boobs. There are a lot better ways to improve your self confidence, and I would be more then willing to help in those way. As to your follow up, I would think she was a coward and would lose a lot of respect for her.

• No, I don't like fake juggs. But I would do my best to make sure she never felt self-conscious enough to want them in the first place when I was with her.

• What do you think of SpeakNoAmericano's answer above?

• @ QA, I wouldn't be able to date someone who didn't care about my thoughts on the matter. If I wanted to go get a face lift or do something stupid about that, the person who is supposed to be the closest to me should have a weight bearing opinion in the matter. And if I disregard that opinion, we might as well break up because the relationship is doomed to fail out of selfishness anyway.

• I'd tell her it's her decision but I'd rather she didn't. If she did, I'd be disappointed, but I wouldn't hold it against her and it likely wouldn't change anything.

If she went and did without discussing it with me, then I'd be mad.

• no, if I'm dating the girl obviously I already like her breasts, I would be annoyed if she did completely ignored me and did it anyways.

• Nope...@Update...idk...considering my preference is for smaller...that would probably cause trouble...I mean who is she showing her breasts to? Our neighbors? Her co-workers? Herself in her vanity mirror? Presumably I would see them more than any other man, woman or child on the face of this earth? eh.if not..then I want an Open Relationship..o.O

• I'd be pretty pissed if she went through with it.

• No, I would try to get her to understand that I prefer her natural

• Id be disappointed that she didn't listen to me, but I'm not gonna break up because of it...

• No I don't think so. Fake boobs look fake, I'd rather her keep her boobs. I don't know why girls get those things...

• No, not really.

• No, she'd have to have breast cancer or something for me to support her. I prefer small boobs, so I guess this could end up happening.

I don't know what I'd do to if she went through with it, but I can say that I'd be pretty pissed about it. Maybe she could have her ideal body, and I could go look for mine. That's with a girlfriend. If she's my wife, I'd think she has ulterior motives anyway which would displease me further.

• As long as I'm not paying for it.