Guys: Which ring would you give to your girlfriend?

So you're asking your girlfriend to marry you which engagement ring do you pick? link or link

Most Helpful Girl

• Nosh'cala'veetha!

That's my foreign exclamation :)

Actually, I don't wear jewelry on a regular basis, I wouldn't like to be wearing a ring anyway, but if I had to I'd be afraid to put that on and leave the house might a mugger know it's value and kill me for it. If I'm worth that much to a man than I'm worth that much killing for.

What Guys Said 7

• Neither. I _did_ get my (now) wife a Tiffany solitaire on platinum. If I'd had more money, I'd have gone bigger, but not that big - most women wear their ring every day, and frankly those are too big for most women. I'd maybe have gone as high as one carat (maybe 1.5, depending how big her fingers) that's it (hers is much smaller, I was a student when we got engaged).

If I wanted to drop 100k on wedding related jewellery for her, I'd spend the 15-20 on the engagement ring, a few k on wedding ring, a JLC ladies reverso and a link for special occasions

• And the correct answer is... whichever she would like best. ;)

Personally, I like the second. It's closer to my personal preference of some sort of simple floral motiff like this link

• 100 000 $ for a f***ing ring?

God - you gotta be kidding me!

Oh wait - no.. it's actually 250 000 $

...

• Frankly, it's not even a lot for a ring..

• i guess..

• Which ones cheaper?

• The cheapest one.

• Wow those are expensive lol. I like the first one better. The bees thing on the other ring is kinda weird

• haha the cheaper one and it ain't cheap! you should get a free Ferrari with the 1st one.

• lol -_- don't be a slacker! But do feel free to throw in an Aston Martin :P

What Girls Said 7