If you were to get married, what kinda wedding would you have?

Id probably like a simple wedding with my close friends and family, and id actually love to just have a normal day like a wedding barbecue sounds good to me right now HAHA. but yeah outside would be nice and I wouldn't spend so much on clothes, cos it goes to waste. the money could be spent on something else like a deposit for a new house. and I don't want a horse carriage and other silly money wasting things. and I don't want diamonds Because they are a waste of money, Just a simple wedding band would be nice :)

I'm just thinking since I'm just getting ready to go to a wedding so I thought why not ask :D

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm on a disability income and we didn't have much money.

It was a small event. She liked the (now former) hospital gardens and it was climate controlled. Then we went to a city park for pictures taken (our big expense) then we went for dinner.

Afterwards we went to the bar. People asked "did you just get married?" I answered "No we always dress this way" as we were still decked out in our wedding duds. It worked out not too bad. Considering how well we do NOT get along with family (especially mine) we kept it tiny since nobody really cared anyhow.

What Guys Said 7

• I would go to Vegas & have a really good Elvis impersonator either marry us or be a witness.

• Just went to one yesterday.

Now if it was a wedding barbecue, I'd love that idea!

You don't want diamonds? Sounds like you're a keeper to me :)

A wedding on a Caribbean beach. Cheap, great weather, and a honeymoon rolled into one. And very few invites too.

• yeah barbecue in the park would be nice.. plus it'd be fun for my nieces and nephews they can run around like crazy ..

yeah diamonds to me are just overrated . I'm quite simple, I don't wear much jewellery anyway so a plain wedding band is nice to me .. and especially if it has an engraving on the inside :)

• sky dive out of a plane

with my soon to be wife, the priest, and me parachuting down

n by the time we land we are married :D

• Dress up party.

Everyone MUST use a costume. Medieval style decorations. Lots and lots of food. Lots of meat. Lots of pork.

Beverage include beer or mead. None of that fancy bubbly crap.

• Vegas wedding.

• Once in a life you should see Indian Marriage

• i don't know why but your question is really cute. You are right a wedding is about love not diamonds and carriages so I would want a simple wedding too.

• lol thanks :) . I duno its not that cute, aha I just had a wedding to go to so I thought why not ask it and I started thinking myself what kinda wedding I would like. These people today had it at the hilton , I mean the gathering was lovely the family really enjoyed themselves and the grooms brother gave the most amazing speech but I would probably like something that just reminds me of my family and the bond we have. Fancy Smanshy stuff doesn't appeal to me lol

What Girls Said 5

• I would like to have my wedding in a beautiful basilica, something old that's just breath taking.

I would like a nice dress something of my dreams and not many decorations because the building would be enough but I would like a diamond band

On the flip side I wouldn't invite a bunch of people, just my family and friends + his family and friends.

It would be intimate and no one would question what the day was about, two people very much in love

After the vows and such everyone would be invited to the party :D and we would happily dance the night away making sure to put in that extra special first song :)

• Small, church wedding with family & friends.

Personal, meaningful and fun.

Party afterward, simple, elegant dinner.

In the evening, in the country, white tent, with lots of string lighting, sparking.

Round tables with white linens, everything white.

A lovely dinner for family & friends.

Then let 'er rip with a band, have the dance floor ready!

• I prefer church wedding. Me in vintage wedding dress in white! And have a private wedding reception with my best friends & family!

• Big wedding, I want to go all out, I mean I plan for it to be a once in a lifetime thing so I want Cinderella sh*t haha

• I had my wedding 2 years ago.

My dress was on sale, it was suppose to be 1000 dollars and I got it for 360 dollars and it looked like this: link

It was at a church, my in laws helped pay for the rental of the church which was about 300 dollars

we didn't decorate our car or anything.

It was a simple wedding, our centerpieces were made of origami flowers, which my sister in law and my sister help make it all

My church made Asian food (I'm SE Asian), they made egg rolls, shrimp and chicken stir fry, stir fry rice etc.

This is actually a terrible story about my engagement ring but I want to share it anyways so like, my husband and I were looking at rings together but we had a long distance relationship and he was in italy and I was in the US and like we only could do it online and I didn't want to spend so much money on a ring because I thought it was stupid to spend so much money on a ring... so I found a really cheap on that I thought was good and it was 100 dollars. Well it came and I was so disappointed, it was really small and it was YELLOW. :S So a year later I sold it on ebay for 10 dollars... but yeah I asked for his permission first before I sold it. He says that maybe on our 5th or 10th year wedding anniversary he'll get me a ring. so yeah that's the ring story lol

• awww I like the ring story, its actually really cute hahha. stuff like that happens but never mind its the thought that counts and he sound like a nice man :)

ur dress lookalike looks lovely by the way .