What is the oldest age you would wait to get married?

I have a friend who is 33 years of age and still is not married, but this is what she chooses. So what is the oldest age you would get married?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd like to be married by 30 as I want children and don't want to be forced to have them all very close together. But really, I'd wait as long as it takes to find the right partner. It's not worth it to me to settle just to get married at the "ideal" age.

What Guys Said 5

• 28

i don't wanna be so old that I can't play with my kids

• i think if haven't gotten hitched before I turn 30, I'll probably just kill myself..

jk I have no idea, haven't really given it a whole lot of thought but earlier is preferable.. like early 20's or something, just depends.. too early is a bad idea, because love is fickle and short-lived if you're below college age it seems

• Probablly mid 30's

• Anna Nicole Smith was 26 when she married J Howard Marshall, who was 89 at the time. I am sure it was love at first sight. Oh wait, never mind.. she's a woman and turns out his net worth was around $500 million.

• Yeah, and he got *nothing* out of that arrangement lol

• Who are you?

• Give me a break.. they both got what they wanted out of the marriage. A marriage is a contract

• I'd like to say mid 30s, so maybe 35ish? I'd like it to be a lot sooner but that's a big step of commitment for me.

What Girls Said 3

• 28 I really start to freak out.

Then again, I refuse to settle (because settling benefits neither myself, my husband, nor our future children), so I can't have a cut-off age. It's just I prefer to be married around 26. Older than that makes me panic and behave like an old maid.

• I THINK it would be age 30. But I may be in a different place than I plan to be

• I have no idea. I broke up with my boyfriend a month ago and I'm 31. So if I meet the right guy, maybe I'll get married before 40. I don't want children. So I'm not in a rush. I wouldn't mind if the guy already has kids.