Make an ugly woman your wife?

Is there any truth to the old saying. That by making an ugly woman your wife, you'll be happy for the rest of your life.

Comments ?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm sure this saying stems from the idea that a woman who is less attractive that the 'standard' would be very happy to be asked to be someones wife and be 'indebted' to her husband.

Less attractive women may be less prove to being unfaithful since they do not garner much male attention.

Also, an woman who has had to 'work for it', tends to be better in bed. Think about it, if you are a barbie girl and are never for want of male attention, you don't really need to do much to make sex happen. A girl who has to make the moves is gonna try to prove herself in the sheets and keep you interested.

Are these things true? That's very subjective, but a group of guys told be the last bit and I'll take their word.

What Girls Said 4

• I don't think it's true. Not all ugly women feel 'ugly'. So they wouldn't work any harder to please their husband than an average woman. Find one with low self esteem and you might find truth in that poorly worded saying.

• link =D

• Why? They're less prone to cheat?

Anyone is capable of doing something stupid. Such as cheating.

So, what if an ugly woman doesn't want to get married? (I.e, me)

- I don't know any guy who can be happy with an ugly wife, unless he can get pass her looks..

• And what defines an ugly woman? Someone is always attractive to someone in the world...

What Guys Said 2

• I think only men who married an ugly woman are qualified to answer this. But I would say that is a possibility.

• only cause she's ugly and shed probably be your slave to stay with you