If you've been divorced, do you still look to get married again one day?

If you've been divorced before do you still keep an open mind that you could still find someone again?

Most Helpful Girl

• my parents divorced several years ago and my dad eventually started dating again. my mom hasn't been on a date and isn't actively looking for someone but she talks about one day being married again (hopefully).

What Girls Said 4

• If you are divorced doesn't mean you stop on love, do you? There's always someone out there for someone to meet to keep if not for a lifetime... But let not rush to get there, enjoy the now moment first.

• yeah but you obviously don't believe in marriage if you initiate a divorce

• Whose said I dont? Marriage is not for everyone, same goes not everyone is destined to have kids, got it?

• Maybe one day but never rush ever again

• Ive been married twice and I would marry my guy in a second.

• I believe that everyone will eventually meet the right person. So maybe in the future you will meet another spouse. Most people that are divorced do end up married again.

What Guys Said 1

• the guys I know say hell no and even have kids with their gfs and won't get married