Is my boyfriend going to break up with me?

everything is different...hes changed...all he wants to do is talk to this girl...and he almost cheated on me with her...he doesn't want to talk to me as much on the phone anymore...sex is different...we've been together the 26th will make 9 months...we've known each other for almost 7 years...and were engaged...do you think he is going to break up with me?!?!?

Most Helpful Girl

• He has obviously changed and not for the better. I wouldn't even stick around to see if he's going to break up with you. Break it off yourself. You deserve better.

What Guys Said 2

• Hunny... Why do you want to be with that? Why are you worried about him breaking up with you? To me, I think you should be the one WANTING to end it because of him almost cheating on you. Obviously there isn't as much connection you need to have to be engaged and have a positive outcome in this. I know its tough, but you deserve better than that. Be with someone that wants to spend as much time as possible with you!

• yes I think he will

What Girls Said 2

• side note: we would of had the same anniversary lol...but I'm no longer with him...why are you waiting for him to make a choice? why accept something that you are clearly you have a problem with?

• A relationship should be about two people who want to be with EACH OTHER! I'm sorry to say I think he's already left the relationship, in his head at least. Be kind to yourself, you deserve someone who makes you feel like the most special girl in the world...not how this idiot is making you feel. You do deserve better, and I know it's hard to believe you will find it again, but you really will, and you'll look back and wonder why you ever let this bad stuff go on so long.