Opinions on polygamy, necrophilia, and cannibalism, from gay marriage supporters.?

Many of the same arguments that support gay marriage can be used to support the three things I mentioned. If two men agree that if he dies before the other, than his friend can eat his deceased body. Or when one man and 9 other women agree to marry. Or when a girlfriend gives consent to her mate to have intercourse with her dead body (its happened, there's weird ass people that exist.)

So what do you think about this? If two people agree to do something with each other, in the privacy of their home, that in no way affects you, who are you to take that right from them? We talk about marriage rights, but polygamist get none of the rallying that gays get. I just want to know some gay rights supporters views on this.

I'm a gay rights supporter, if that makes any difference. I'm asking because I thought of this while watching Dora. don't judge me.

Most Helpful Guy

• Those people simply didn't get what gay marriage is about. it's not about sexual preference. It's about legal status.

What Girls Said 1

• Non of that effects me so I don't care what other people do as long as they all agreed to the activity and it would make them happy.

What Guys Said 6

• I got nothing against any of those but the idea that I walk past a house and it smells cause there is a corpse laying there that someone is abusing and eating... eh sounds rather disturbing to say the least. The only problem I have with polygamy is lets say a guy marries 6 women and has kids with each one of them. Now that's going to be a huge problem since they might not be able to afford all those kids which means welfare or w/e it is will end up covering a lot of their expenses/bigger tax breaks even though we have such a huge deficit as it is

• Marriage is legal,

but it's not equal to everybody so gays and I believe polygamists should be able to marry(heard someone say each wife should consent and get a say on the other wife to make it fair)

I'm going to say cannibalism and necrophilia should be legal

this would never happen as nobody won't support it(I didn't before this question) so it doesn't matter what I say

if this hypothetical person didn't murder or assist suicide,

(have a clean background check)

both participants are checked for mental health problems

and gets full consent from both parties under a judge and witnesses

then yeah let it be legal

• Poligamy should be legal, why it isn't is the same reason gay marriage isn't in all places, it's supposedly "not what god intended". Personally I believe that if god didn't want it to happen it wouldn't, otherwise why wouldn't he just snap his fingers and make it go away?

As for the other stuff, there are too few people who support them to gain support. Though I still wouldn't support those things because there really are things out there that are just too weird even for me.

• canibalism is against the person being eaten's will. Necrophilia, I find it disgusting, but it doesn't affect, people... as long as the dead people he is having sex with had previoulsy consented, maybe throuhg his/her will.

I don't see poligamy as something inherently bad.

• All of those are sick wrong immoral including gay marriage.

• "Many of the same arguments that support gay marriage can be used to support the three things I mentioned."

Only by f***ing idiots.

You may have noticed, the only people making those arguments, are people who are against gay marriage and think drawing false equivalencies will somehow validate their bigotry.

• Prove it. insulting some one on the other position does nothing to help your argument.

• How about YOU prove your assertion.

Please show us all where are these pro-gay advocates who are lining the streets because 10% of the population can't eat dead humans, and 90% can. Or in support of the 10% of the population who want to f*** corpses, but can't, while 90% of the population can.

Your argument is so dumb, it deserves to be mocked.

• First of all. Calm down. mouthing off like an idiot will not make you correct.

"10% of the population can't eat dead humans, and 90% can. Or in support of the 10% of the population who want to f*** corpses, but can't, while 90% of the population can."

Polygamist can not legally marry. Everyone else can. Yet there is no one getting all testy about it. And a lot of people will tell you its wrong, even gays. Everyon has a different moral compass, but if we are going to supply rights withou