What does it mean to him??

So my boyfriend and I have been together for about 7 months now. He keeps mentioning marriage to me. He tells me he doesn't believe in marriage yet he then asks me about my view on it. I tell him I believe in it and would like to get married in the future. About a week ago we went to a banquet in which we had to dress formally. During the event he kept telling me I looked beautiful and that he can see himself marrying me and being a fortunate husband. I don't get what he means. He tells me he doesn't believe in marriage yet he tells me that a week ago and he has called me his wifey a couple of times. So I am just confused about what he is trying to do? Does he not believe in marriage or is he just confused?

Most Helpful Girl

• He was probably trying to see where you stand with marriage (and if you can commit more than you are, with him someday).

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• Sounds like he changed his mind & now believes in marriage. He loves you. :D

• Tell him your concerns and ask him to clarify his views.

• I think he's eating his own words and realizing that htat could be something he wants something down the line.