Think I may have screwed myself over....

So I like a guy that I have known for quite awhile. We flirt around quite a bit and I think I scared him off by stating I eventually want to get married. He said he isn't sure. After some time to think I really am not sure I want to get married anytime soon. How to fix without being obvious?

Most Helpful Guy

• ...and all the poor guy wanted was to have sex and maybe get an occasional blowjob.

• oh see that is where it gets sticky...

• oh yes, very sticky!

• haha no really I mean we flirt a lot and finally had kinda drunk sex. It was OK but more sloppy than anything. And he hasn't propostitioned me again or hung out since.

What Guys Said 1

• stay away from the M word. Guys do NOT like that word. It's an instant mood killer.

• well it had just come up:(

• i personally would just be fine seeing how we did, maybe eventually get a house and a dog you know

What Girls Said 1

• Jist let him know that in time not anytime soon unless that is what you want.