What are not odds of getting a girl friend after age 25 considering that people get married?

I seen women who were very attractive and they often ended up getting married between the ages of 18 and 22...These were quality classy type of women that I'm talking about and they had solid values.

any of them could have been Americans top model and they had the personality to match only by chance . The type of women who chose typed man to brag about are not me. Or maybe...:) ever women want me lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Statistically, I think most American women get married between 24-28...

• maybe but noticed much yonger

• Not stereotype, statistic. You must be thinking of several SPECIFIC girls you know. That being said, stats also say that marriages before 25 have like a 70% divorce rate, so you may have another chance with them.

• stats do say a lot.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• You're fine, especially in a country where the divorce rate is well over 60%. There are plenty of women out there who are in your same situation. I know a lot of people that are between 25-30 and have never been married, or people in their early 20s who already have a divorce under their belt. Just keep at it.

• PLZ make a twitter account so I can follow u

• I'm 29 and have a 21 year old gf.