He asks "Will you marry me someday?"

What would compel a guy to ask this?

He recently started saying my name with his last name, and talking a little about marriage.

What would be your reasons for saying this to a girl?

It only bothers me a little, because a commitent in the future tense doesn't really feel like a commitment at all. It feels like teasing words like bone on a stick.

Most Helpful Guy

• Is this guy your boyfriend or someone you just have sex with occasionally or what? If he's your boyfriend an youve been together for a long time, he's possibly thinking of marriage, at least that's what I would do if marriage was on my mind with a girl I'm in love with and have been with for a while. If it's a guy you're just seeing not seriously, he's just messing around with you.

What Guys Said 3

• F***ing creepy as sh*t.

• huh, he must be thinking about it but wants to know how confident he should be about asking.

probably just doesn't want you to say no.

lucky guy.

• He is just teasing you. Guys do stuff like this alot. I probably do that to 3 or 4 of my friends.

• I am with him romantically.

• I am with him romantically.

• Romantically? Just say you're having sex with him. I still stand by what I said he's just teasing you for now.

What Girls Said 0