Guys: How did you propose? How would you propose to your girlfriend?

Propose?

Girls: How did your man propose? How would you like him to propose?

My boyfriend let it slip out that he got me a ring and is paying for it on lay away. I keep wondering win and how he will do it?

What Guys Said 1

• I would get down on my knee and ask her, "Will you marry me?" and then she will say "yes".

What Girls Said 1

• My husband, then fiancĂ©, told me his best friend was going to propose to his girlfriend and that he was asked if we could help set up a surprise dinner on the beach. On the evening of, we were apparently running late, had to dash to the beach, set up the area, sheets, real china, wine, set up the chicken dinner and I was ready to scat before they showed up. But then, he just sat down, made himself comfortable and started eating.

I was freaking out. I was like, what are you doing? Then he tells me, his friend isn't going to propose anymore...he just didn't tell me and That he thought it would be nice that we follow through with it just for us. I was completely confused and wanted to know why he backed out, but he popped the champagne and poured us a glass. But I kept prodding. It didn't make sense. I asked him, why do you think he called it off? He pulled out the ring and said, because I'm the one who wants to propose. He got on bended knee, and asked, Will you marry me?

I was such a nimrod, I asked,is that the ring his friend was suppose to use?

I said yes when I finaly realized I had in fact set up my own propsal dinner. I told him there's no way he could surprise me, but he did.