Is 23 a good age to get married? Prefer to get married early or date for a long time?

My boyfriend and I have been dating for about three years. By the time we get married, he will be 29 years old and I will be 23. I always wanted to get married at around 25, but I love him with all my heart and it does feel right so I'm thinking 23 is not so bad...thing is with the age difference it seems like a good age for both of us.. if we wait until I'm 25 he'll be 31. Also, I'm not sure I believe in really dating for 6 years before getting married, especially since due to my cultural background I can not move out until I get married. What do you think?

Also, he is finishing his phD and I'm going into medschool, I think that since things will be getting more chaotic in the next couple of years with him looking for work and stuff.. being engaged or married might give our relationship a bit more stability.

0|0
0|1

What Guys Said 1

• Why rush getting married? What do you worry about? You can always be cute and tell people you got married early but officially didn't get married until later on life.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.