Is 23 a good age to get married? Prefer to get married early or date for a long time?

My boyfriend and I have been dating for about three years. By the time we get married, he will be 29 years old and I will be 23. I always wanted to get married at around 25, but I love him with all my heart and it does feel right so I'm thinking 23 is not so bad...thing is with the age difference it seems like a good age for both of us.. if we wait until I'm 25 he'll be 31. Also, I'm not sure I believe in really dating for 6 years before getting married, especially since due to my cultural background I can not move out until I get married. What do you think?

Also, he is finishing his phD and I'm going into medschool, I think that since things will be getting more chaotic in the next couple of years with him looking for work and stuff.. being engaged or married might give our relationship a bit more stability.

What Guys Said 1

• Why rush getting married? What do you worry about? You can always be cute and tell people you got married early but officially didn't get married until later on life.

What Girls Said 0