If anything were possible and money was no problem?

How would you want your significant other to propose to you?what would be the most romantic way to do it for you?

0|0
4|1

Most Helpful Girl

• This is going to sound totally unromantic, but I'd want him to propose to me when we're sitting at home, under the blankets, watching a nice movie. That's how I'd like it. Informal but still romantic :D I'd be totally shocked which would make it even better. Maybe he could bring me some nice flowers then afterwards.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• On top of the Eiffel Tower. I've always wanted to visit France and I couldn't imagine a more romantic setting than my guy whisking me off there and proposing to me there on top of the world =)

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it would be amazing if my guy took me to a lake or river, just the two of us, and have maybe a picnic or something and after if there's a spot that overlooks a vast amount of trees and other scenery around the lake/river, he could lead me there and get down on one knee and pour his heart out to me in a proposal. OR if money was definitely not a problem, getting together a giant, elaborate flash mob like how some shows on TV do, that would be amazing also :)

0|0
    0|0
  • In a hot air balloon at sunset with champagne on hand... he has to be on one knee unless there is no room in the balloon.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• in her birthday suit

0|0
    0|0