If anything were possible and money was no problem?

How would you want your significant other to propose to you?what would be the most romantic way to do it for you?

Most Helpful Girl

• This is going to sound totally unromantic, but I'd want him to propose to me when we're sitting at home, under the blankets, watching a nice movie. That's how I'd like it. Informal but still romantic :D I'd be totally shocked which would make it even better. Maybe he could bring me some nice flowers then afterwards.

What Girls Said 3

• On top of the Eiffel Tower. I've always wanted to visit France and I couldn't imagine a more romantic setting than my guy whisking me off there and proposing to me there on top of the world =)

• I think it would be amazing if my guy took me to a lake or river, just the two of us, and have maybe a picnic or something and after if there's a spot that overlooks a vast amount of trees and other scenery around the lake/river, he could lead me there and get down on one knee and pour his heart out to me in a proposal. OR if money was definitely not a problem, getting together a giant, elaborate flash mob like how some shows on TV do, that would be amazing also :)

• In a hot air balloon at sunset with champagne on hand... he has to be on one knee unless there is no room in the balloon.

What Guys Said 1

• in her birthday suit