Where are you going to live after getting married?

are you and your partner going to stay in your native places or move out farther away?

Most Helpful Girl

• I want to live close enough to my family that I can see them whenever I plan to, but I want to be far enough that they can't just drop in unannounced. Something where they can say, "let's go visit Megan, but we should call because it's too long a trip for her not to be there."

What Girls Said 6

• Oh, who knows. If I married my boyfriend right now, there are two likely options - stay in Canada or move with him back to his country, although staying in Canada is the likelier option of the two.

• Probably far away, but it wouldn't happen right away. Probably we'd get marry, get some savings, work some years, plan a family and then we'd see what are out best options and see what I can or can't do.

• I definitely want to live out in the country somewhere where it's nice and quiet because that is where I grew up, and my guy has always lived in the suburbs so I think a balance between that would work. It may be here in Tennessee or it could be up north...not too sure yet.

• as long as its in the country :)

• out of the united states ^^

• Geneva, Switzerland

What Guys Said 0