Will this work - it's a bit quick?!!

My guy friend has got engaged for the 3rd time after knowing a girl just 2 mths... He's already on bout buying a house and is already looking at wedding venues?!

Well I've known him a couple of years but from what I gather from others he proposed to one girl reasonably quick in the relationship only for her to realize he wasn't what she wanted then he went straight into a relationship with his last girlfriend who he proposed to virtually straight away.

Was with her 3 years - he did start chasing me but I didn't go there so he met this girl in a club week later he dumped his fiance and the girl in question dumped her boyfriend of 6 years. Of only knowing her a month he told me they're buying a house a month later ie february he's got engaged and is looking at wedding venues talk bout fast.

So basically he knew her just 2 and a hf months when he proposed and is on bout getting married in july. He's known for going from one girl to another as he's an only child and has an issue with not wanting to be on his own.

I think he's making a big mistake. He says he wants to marry her and wants to settle down but I'm sure he said that bout the other ones too that they are the one

Most Helpful Girl

• Alright, sweetie,

This guy needs a kick in the rear! That's way too fast! Relationships take work, and TIME. Commitment is a growing thing...

Of course this is opinionated, but in every case I have ever come across, working marriages, do not work like this. You need to KNOW your life partner inside and out, because marriage is a tester of compatibility. If you don't know each other, there is no way you will be able to work together through rifts and arguments.

I think you need to talk some sense into this man before he's in WAY too deep, sweetie...

What Guys Said 1

• OH NO, not again. What are you looking for here? You keep posting this repeat question over and over. It's his mistake to make so just let him do it.

What Girls Said 3

• Ok, I have stopped giving you advice (because I can't keep repeating myself) and have reported this question. I am tired of you doing this so please get over your friend, move on and mind your own business.

• SERIOUSLY THIS IS SO ANNOYING AND AS YOU CAN SEE EVERYONE KNOWS YOU HAVE ASKED THIS QUESTION OVER AND OVER. YOU HAVE PROBLEMS AND ARE OBSESSED WITH SOMETHING WHICH IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS.

Im beginning to think that you are obessed with this guy and that you are jealous of the women who have dated him and are engaged to him. You want him your self but you won't admitt it so you obsess over him instead. It is a mistake and a lesson which he will learn himself. You are being completly un healthy, annoying and it is taking over your life. Move on, forget about it. Go out with your other friends and get on with your life!

• Oh my god. Back again. This is getting so annoying.

GET ON WITH YOUR LIFE, FORGET ABOUT HIM AND MOVE ON. ALSO STOP ASKING THIS QUESTION. YOU HAVE BEEN GIVEN ALL THE ADVICE YOU ARE GOING TO GET AND CLEARLY EVERYONE IS GETTING ANNOYED. A QUESTION ONLY NEEDS TO BE ASKED ONCE!

You are clearly obsessed and have a problem which you need to resolve.