Survey About Marriage

This is for a school project it would mean a lot if you would complete it real quick. You don't need to be married to take this survay anyone and every age can take it. The directions are simple, just order the 3 numbers below in the order you feel is the most importaint in choosing a partner in marriage to the least importaint.

1. Finace: how much your partner makes, how rich or poor he/her

2.Socaility: how well your partner communicates. Also the amount of friends that person has.

3.Looks: the attractivness of your partner

*thank you for your time*

P.S. I like each answer so you can get a little Xper for the time :)
thank you everyone. It really helped. now I don't have to knock on random peoples doors for this.

Most Helpful Girl

• 3. Looks: If he isn't first attractive to me then the relationship won't work, I have to be physically attracted to who I am in a relationship with. That being said, if he is good looking with a terrible personality/attitude then I wouldn't be interested either.

2. Social: Communication is an important aspect in any relationship. We have to get along and communicate with each other. I don't care about the amount of friends he has though.

1. Finance: I don't care how rich or poor the guy is, if I like him then I like him and that's all I worry about. Money isn't as important to me as love.

What Girls Said 25

• 1..Socaility: how well your partner communicates. Also the amount of friends that person has.-If we can communicate to one another then that means there will be more tust and honesty involved.

2.Looks: the attractivness of your partner- It's not as important. Obv's if I'm marrying him I find him attractive to my liking. Doesn't matter what others' think, just you.

3.Finace: how much your partner makes, how rich or poor he/her- Your partner doesn't have to be rich or poor. Just responsible to the point where he knows how to manage his money and not blow it or be lazy to not make it. There has to be a balance. and if he just doesn't make enough but you love him. You''ll make it work.

• Sociability. It's important that he can communicate, especially with his family, but personally it doesn't matter how many friends he has.

Finance.In case something happens, it's good to be financially stable. Someone who doesn't have job because they aren't looking for one is not attractive to me.

Looks. It's just the least important.

• 2. Communication is really important. Number of friends aren't.

3.

1. A very distant last place :P

• 2-- Without communication a marriage won't work

1-- He doesn't have to be rich at all but we need enough money to live

3-- An attractive guy is great and all, but it's not a requirement for me

• make sure you spell survey* right when you're turning it in hahah

and for me, its

3- because that's the first thing that's gonna get my attention

2- I'm very social, I expect him to be social as well... and that will attract me to him

1- we can get through it together if he's poor

• 2

3

1

:)

• Well, if how well your partner communicates is also referring to him communicating with me, I'd say socially first. Then financially. Then looks.

P.s. I didn't know you got xpers for likes?

• 2

3

1

no, thank you. But when I say #2 as my most important, I pretty much mean how he carries himself and communicates with me. I don't care about his friends or the number he has.

• 2

3

1

• 2,1, 3

• Sociability, finance, looks

• 1. Sociability: how well your partner communicates. Also the amount of friends that person has.

2. Finance: how much your partner makes, how rich or poor he/her

3. Looks: the attractivness of your partner

• 1. I don't care.

2. communication, is MOST important. friends, not.

3. Very important.

• correction.

Respect, is most important. Communication, is a part of that. Then looks. I don't care about his salary.

Respect- Most important.

Attraction. -Very important.

Money- Not important.

• 2 3 1

• 2, 3, 1

• 2

1

3

• 2.

1.

3.

• 1

3

2

• 2, 1, 3

• Social, Finance, Looks.

• 123

• *survey

• first you need to go back to grammar school to learn how to spell "survey." before you submit this project.

• 2 (to see how open and honest he is), one (to see how organized and prepared for future family, etc.), 3 (to see if he turns me on through 50 years of potential bliss).

Hmm. Then again, "3" might be split a little: (3.5), 2, 1, 3... why? Because there's that appeal a person has that makes you inquire further into 2 and one (which I'm referring to here as "3.5"), but there's also "sex appeal" and other factors related ONLY to physical attractiveness (which is your "3").

What do you think?

• 2

1

3

What Guys Said 12

• 3 2 1

If you put 'wants to be happy and make you happy' tht would be first.

Communication is not the 'fix all' in relationships. It can just help you figure out what's needed.

• Luckily for you, this wasn't a survey for your spelling class.

1. Money. I have plenty of my own. I don't care how much a woman makes as long as she lives within her means. I also care that leeches in our society stop trying to steal mine.

2. Communication is important. Friends I don't care much about.

3. I want to be attracted to the woman I'm with.

• 2, 3, 1.

• 2

3

1

• 2, 3, 1

• 2

3

1

I learned the hard way how meaningless #1 is, how important communiction is, #2.

• 2,3,1 for me

• 3

2

1

• 2

3

1

• 2

3

1

• 2

3

1

• 3. Without physical attraction, there's just no point.

2. She doesn't need a ton of friends but she needs to be able to communicate well.

1. I'm going to be the bread winner, she doesn't need to make anything.