What's something you wish your guy would do but never has?

Ladies is there something you wish your guy would do for you or otherwise that he has never done?

Most Helpful Girl

• I wish that he would propose. He loves me and I love him, we're so broke, but hey " All you need is love". I wish that he would say some hawaiian words better; I wish that he can get his balls waxed, because he thinks that If a girl gets waxed, its not going to really hurt; I wish he would let me paint his nails just for fun; I wish he would stop dieting so much and be happy with his weight, because I love him how he is. I wish he would tell me to move in with him, but I know that we both can't afford it. I wish he would search for a job that makes him happy, even if its working at Lowe's or something. I wish my guy would stop farting at people at work so they don't get pissed and throw tools at him. lol! I wish that he would kiss me more, and realize that gifts are nice, but not as great as his lips. I wish that when he spanked me, its a lot softer! lol!

What Girls Said 6

• Well I think it would be nice for a guy to take me to a dance. Not just a school dance but one of the Balls. I would love that. Or a football game. Sugarbowl. ^.^ But on the other hand I'm nothing like other girls so if you are trying to get help with something then I don't think this would work for you date.

• Well. basically. all I care about is that he makes me feel like in the only one. truly, gifts and shit like that don't really show that you love them. its all in the words and the actions. don't get me wrong, presents and shit are awesome. but that's not what a relationship is about. just let her know that you love her. and if you arnt at the point of love, show her you really care about her.

in my opinion, recieving my favorite flowers makes me happy. do something that you already know she really likes. and if you have the guts, ask her the same question. ask her wat you can do for her that will make her feel on top of the world.

• I would want my guy to tell me his exact feelings by writing me a story or a letter or poetry. when we started dating he told me his feelings about me with a letter but I want to be reminded. for me I need to be reminded. he doesn't have to buy me things but just randomly popping up at my house or randomly calling me eve if it was just to say he loves me. that's what I really want. I love surprises and anything that shows that he thought of me is good enough for me.

• Well all a girl really wants is to feel like the only one in your world. do something special like a beach picnic or throw rocks at her window.

• I think the biggest thing a guy can do for his women is pay attention to the little things. If you really want to make an impression on her. Do something that will be thoughtful not the normal things that guys do with girls like send flowers and that kind of thing do something that will let her know why she is different then all the others and that says you know her. And that you care. A man once told me that men are like hunters going after that fox well there's two kind of hunters the ones that will worship what they have captured like its a trophy and then there's the ones that once they have captured their prey feel the task at hand was done. Most women want to feel that they are their mans trophy. Polish them everyday. Admire them everyday, and notice something new about them everyday.

• Treat me like a precious jewel...&treat me TO a precious jewel

• I'm glad to hear you say that! I try to do just that with my girlfriend!

What Guys Said 0