Married with kids question?

Do wives love their children more than they love their husband?

Most Helpful Girl

• No.. it's not the same kind of love..One in Unconditional and the other one Conditional in a way... The kids it's pure love that no one can ever change no matter what the situation with the children is a mom is always there no matter what.

A husband, partner, whatever... it's conditional because You may love him too much but if he is a prick,cheater,abusive whatever the condition The love dies and it's gone...

What Girls Said 6

• I'm not married and I don't have kids, but I'm sure that motherly love seems stronger because not only does she love her kids; she feels like a protector for them. She will probably do more for her children than her husband because she feels her children need her.

• I think it's sounds more natural for a woman to love her child more, I mean to sacrifice herself for that being and give unconditional love to her kid.

However it is more healthy for the couple to love each other more than they love there children.

That is because they have each other, it's true that their children will eventually leave. Most of all, the love between the couple will be the source of love towards their chiildren and their healthy psychological growth.

If the woman loves her kids more she will be left alone once they follow their lives and she will become strangers with her husband not knowing how to live with him without their children.

• Not more, but in a different way. There are so many different kinds of love you can have for the different people in your life. But the other answers here are right too.

• My mom loves my dad more than me or my sister.

• From the perspective of a mother, it is embedded in us to give it our all in order to make the best life for our child. Although we love our man, we sometimes we get tunnel vision, feeling that our child is helpless without our undivided attention. The truth is that she probably does love you and it would be good if you both spent time together to remind each other of the happiness you feel in your couplehood. Maybe it would be helpful to have your child babysat and to go out and do something fun together.

• No it's too completely differendt forms of love...it's like asking do you love your wife more than your mother.

What Guys Said 1

• Yes. Obviously they're two different kinds of love, but when it comes down to it, if they're forced to prioritize, the child will always come first.