What's a good pick me up?

I don't know quite how to feel. My boyfriend says that irrespective of who he's with, he's not ready to get married. Is it me? We're both 24 and live together. I just feel so bummed that he doesn't feel the same way. I know he won't change his mind until he's ready, so what can I do to make myself feel better? :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Try and tell yourself that regardless of not being ready for marriage, he still chooses to be with you, so he must be at least in love with you that much, which is somethingf to grasp with both hands, because what you have right now is what builds the foundations for the future, don't try and rush a future, let it just work at its own pace, if you do reach a point where you need something more from the relationship, maybe suggest an engagement without setting a date, this could get him used to the idea of that level of commitment, good luck,x

What Guys Said 3

• Just because he's not ready to get married doesn't mean he doesn't love you as much as you love him. It's NOT a sign of lack of wanting to be with you. Remember that...He's just not ready for it now.

It's obviously not you since he says it's not about who he's with. It's all about him, so don't beat yourself up about it. Just keep on loving him just the same and who knows, maybe a month from now or whatever his mind will start changing. You never know what the future holds, but for now, just be happy together. Marriage isn't a necessity to live happily ever after.

• i was always under the impression most people waited till like late 20's early 30's to get married.

• lol go and f*** another guy like my ex did

What Girls Said 0