Do you think your significant other is "the one"?

Do you think your current girlfriend/boyfriend is "The one"? Why or why not?

If you're already married, do you believe your husband/wife is that perfect someone for you?

If you've just broken up with someone, talk about your most recent ex.

If you've never dated, do you believe you will ever find him/her?

Feel free to be anonymous if you're scared your significant other will see.

I'm just curious to know how many people on this site genuinely believe they are dating "The One".

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I do! :) We've been best friends for 5 years and in a relationship for one 1/2. There's a lot of trust and open communication with no judgement between us. I fall more in love with him each and every day. He's my family and I am his as well. If something is bothering one of us, we figure out a way to fix it so we're both happy.There have been a few rough times when we've fought but we came out stronger in the end. I will happily spend the rest of my life with him, I couldn't imagine it any other way. He's my soul mate, my other half, the one person that knows me better than anyone.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Yuppp, we've been together for almost 5 years now and he's just there for me and I feel complete with him.