Do you believe in marriage & kids or would you be happy to have kids without marriage?

As the title states, do you believe its better to be married before having kids or do you think it doesn't make a difference?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think marriage goes with kids no matter which came 1st.

If I'm going to live with her & our child we should be married. Marriage does change things a little but I believe as long as you love each other it's the right thing to do for the children.

What Guys Said 2

• I think that marriage and kids is always better than just kids. But, marriage before kids may have some emotional benefits over kids before marriage.

• If the two people are together and things are just fine, then I don't think it's entirely necessary.

What Girls Said 8

• I think it's better to be married and have children. That just provides much more safety and security for your children and I believe that's the best set up. It can work otherwise of course but for me I think the best to have made the final commitment with your partner first and then have children.

• Um,I already tried it and have kids:) Now I'm going to try the marriage WITH kids. As in,get married with kids in tow.

• I'm a christian, I believe that you should be married first than have kids. But people do make mistakes , I just don't understand why any woman wants a kid without marriage , And have to raise the kid themselves. Now if you break up, That's one thing but I wouldn't purposely go into it that way.

• I would not have any children until I'm married.

• of course I would have kids and not be married. being married doesn't mean your relationship will last or be any better than someone who isn't married

• It doesn't matter to me, as long as we're really committed and we're going to be together for the long haul.

• I couldn't see myself happy with no kids and husband

• Marriage is okay but the kid part scares me...