Am I ready for sex,marriage and /or children?

Me and my boyfriend joke about it and everything, but one day we cut it really close. I love him with all my heart and he has asked me to marry him Seven times literally. In front of my parents, his parent, my friends, random people at game stop. Every time I said no but he was cool with it. He talks about wanting kids and to get married without question after I graduate, but I don't know. I'd love to have children and get married but we are in no condition to proved for them. But he really wants to have sex so do I but I don't know if I am ready or if I am going to wait till after we get married. (huff) Idk. What do you people think?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that you're at the age where lots of things can change so you really shouldn't settle.

I also think that you shouldn't have sex until you are ready to face all the risks it may come with. Do your research and be protected. Also know your partner very well.

Having a child, I'd imagine, is a huge step. You need to be able to support yourself financially. Already have a place and things of your own. A steady job, responsibility, and of course a loving partner. A child is a huge decision and will cause you to make sacrifices. Make sure you are willing to take them before proceeding.

Regardless of how he feels about these subjects, if you're not, then you really shouldn't. If you are worth it to him, he will respect that.

Although things can seem sure now, things and people can change. I think you should hit a point where you are sure of things, happy, and have a balance of priorities and things going for you.

What Guys Said 1

• Being under 18, probably not.

I think you should wait, things may be going too fast for you.

What Girls Said 1

• If you have to question it, no, you aren't ready. When you're ready, you'll know. You have a great head on your shoulders, so don't feel pressured at all. He sounds like a good guy too - and good guys will always wait until you're ready. If they're not waiting, they're not worth it.