How long will guys be in a relationship until feeling ready to propose?

How long will guys be in a relationship until feeling ready to propose? Lets say you already have a good job, your saving money for a nice place for your gf and you. DO you think you should date for at least two years or earlier. I have been dating my gf for 7 months and I think we are going to be ready in the next year to take that step. I just don't want to rush her.

What Guys Said 1

• I'd say wait until the 2 year mark. Almost every relationship I've been in it was dreamy the first 6-10 months. Then I'd start having doubts later. What's your hurry, it's just a piece of paper and a ring? If she loves you and you love her and if it's meant to be, she'll be waiting a couple years down the line. Trust me, based on how my relationships were at 6 months or so, I'd be divorced twice, and possibly have children.

What Girls Said 1

• Discuss it with her and make sure she knows you're not rushing her. Get her opinion on it. Let her be in control of the matter.