How long Will it take?

How long will it take for a girl totake a decission if a guy propose her?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's supposed to be an easy decision. If she has to think about it, beware.

What Girls Said 6

• In my opinion, if she has to think about it, she's probably gonna say no. Girls usually know if their guy is the one before he ends up proposing.

• If you've gone about the whole thing wrong, she might take awhile, she'd be thinking of ways to tell you no.

If she tells you yes after awhile, I don't know what happened.

Your answer should be immediate if you've both shown signs of real interest beforehand.

• Hate to sound cliché but it depends on the girl. If she's ready for marriage it should be an immediate yesy, expecially if your the one she wants to spend the rest of her life with. But not everyone is ready for that. And Sometimes that guy may not be the one she wants to spend her whole life with.

• If it takes more than one minutes, you're in trouble. Some girls might take a minute to calm down though..so giver her about one minute!

• If she really loves him and wants to be with him for life than after her instant shock she will say yes, If she is having doubts in her mind as you are on one knee it could take longer or you get denied

• My friend always says 'If you are undesided on something you obviously don't want it that badly'

What Guys Said 1

• Lot of the time it's right away. I'd be concerned if she didn't say yes or no right then.