Wife's birthday tommorow?

what do you get for the woman who has already taken everything?

Most Helpful Guy

• It sounds like you have suffered great agony under her. I think a photo album you put together showing how happy and youthful you looked progressing to how sullen and haggard you look now. That should give her great joy. I think it would for most women.

Or you can give her even more money for more useless expenditures. That makes women happy as well.

What Girls Said 3

• If this is really how you see her, then it sounds like maybe a divorce would be a gift to both of you.

• im too shy for that. she doesn't take critisism very well anyway. its already a lot of stress providing critisism but then two hours later she just forgets I ever said anything and were back to square 1.

• It requires a miracle for a cripple to walk. All it requires for you to confront your wife is motivation and a little psyching up. If it helps, you can get the help of a counselor first for advice, or ask your wife to see a mediator with you. You could even talk to a lawyer first and see if there is any protocol for them to inform your wife for you. There are a million ways to do this. If you are too cowardly to consider even one of them, then I think you and your wife deserve each other.

• i finally told her that I was sexually unsatisfied. she said it was just my imagination..

• Can never go wrong with a new pair of shoes

• Make a romantic date <3

What Guys Said 2

• Buy yourself a car, show it to her and say ''This is my present to myself for the X years I've had to listen to your crap''

• What an awesome question. I would by yourself something for her birthday.