How can I make my fiance more flirty with me around the house?

I don't know what to do I try to be a little flirty with him but he just doesn't seem interested anymore.

What Guys Said 1

• Well I hope it isn't a case that now that he has you, he's gonna turn into Mr. Boring Husband. It happens too often, to both men and women. Once the engagement or marriage is done, one partner stops being all romantic and flirty. Doesn't mean his feelings got less for you or anything, just he doesn't feel he needs to make the effort anymore.

Talk to him about it, you're gonna marry the guy, so you should bring it up with him. Tell him you like being a little flirty still, and you would like him to respond in kind. Things like that can keep the fires going, and it means something to you. Just don't keep it in you letting it fester then explode on him one day. The sooner you talk about it, the sooner you'll get to the root of the issue.

What Girls Said 1

• Do you make physical contact when you're being flirty? Maybe either a touch or a light kiss as you pass him? If he doesn't seem interested you should talk to him about it, especially if you're planning to get married.