Dating/Relationship Advice for a "Good Girl"

I'm 21, never been a relationship, and waiting until marriage to have sex. It is fairly easy for me to get guys' interests, but I'm afraid to return it and let it go any further because I feel like guys would be unwilling to enter a relationship with a girl who can't give him what he "needs." Guys what do you think about this? I was hoping to meet a guy who I am attracted to and cool with it, but I guess now I just need a spark of hope that he actually exists... And is anyone else in my situation because I feel like the only one!

Most Helpful Guy

• Go to church definitely only place you might found a guy like that I mean the only reason I would wait few year to have sex with a girl is if I rely believe I will burn in hell ...

on the other hand I am wondering if you find Mr '' perfect " are you going to marie him 20 week after you meet him . Or will you wait few year to rely know him ? Become married some one you don't know make marriage meaning less witch is I think as worst as sleeping with some one you don't rely know ?

and if so I wish you good luck on your first relationship passing a few year with some one without sex is quit en accomplishment and a weird form of torture I rather take 10 wipe lash every morning but hey every one got ther trip . ( what I mean her is being alone with no sex is not rely hard you just can't if you go out with some one then you Ave the opportunity witch make ting lots harder)

What Guys Said 2

• A guy willing to hold off sex until marriage? No such thing.

• There will undoubtedly be some who don't want to date a girl that won't sleep with him, but don't you want to date a guy that shares your values and morals?

What Girls Said 1

• You might want to look for a guy in the church if you haven't already. Most guys you run into expect sex and they want it quick, so I would say your best bet is to attend church functions and things like that to raise your options of finding a guy who fits what you're looking for.