Am I a bad person for being involved with him?

So my friend Derrick and I have been friends since my freshman year & well now I'm a junior & he's a senior now but he kissed me & for awhile it's been going on...we both liked each other and all but yesterday I found out he was engaged...but he didn't tell me I had to hear from somebody else. I confronted him and he admitted he is engaged & he said he didn't tell me because I would stop meeting up with him & do what we did...now I feel like a home wrecker...he told me even though he's engaged he doesn't want to stop seeing me but I said it has to stop! BUT AM I A BAD PERSON?

Most Helpful Guy

• You're not a bad person...u didn't know that he was engaged, and once you DID know he was engaged, you want to end things.

HE is the bad person, not you! :)

What Guys Said 4

• No you are not, you didn't know, don't know why you would think you're a bad person

• you're not a bad person. a bad person would continue to see him.

it's not your fault and it's not your duty to find out if someone has a girlfriend/fiancee/wife.

• You are not a bad person. He is also too young to be getting married as proven by him wanting to fool around with you.

• You had no idea about the relationship what you would ask yourself is it worth to still see him even after knowing about his engagement? you can either move away or let him choose

What Girls Said 0