A man I barely know confided in me about his marriage, what do I do?

I sense he loves his wife, she has been acting irrational and like a teenager. He has 3 children all under the age of 10, and I don't know why he chose me to confide in.

I found myself attracted to him before hand and never would have thought he would be going through this, what should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Leave it alone. He is married. If you are attracted to him than its best to leave him alone so nothing can happen

• Thanks for the advice. There is another piece I didn't mention.

He bought another house and went to settlement on it. He said that his attorney told he if he filed for divorce that he had to live apart from his wife for a year. I didn't think he was serious, but, obviously he was. Now what?

• Thanks again.

• you welcome! good luck to you

What Guys Said 2

• Get out now before all hell breaks lose.

• He comes to you, because he can't go to his wife. His home life is a mess, and he's looking for an outlet to get things off his chest.

What Girls Said 0