Knowing if girl is going to be my future wife?

I always hear that guys know when a girl is going to be their future wife. So I am curious as what did you feel?

I met this amazing girl that I plan on asking out so I don't know if it is the normal infatuation feeling vs that she is going to be my wife feeling?

Another thing is going to be how to actually pursue her.

One last question is that I tend to get real nervous and don't know what the heck to talk about to find out more about her and create attraction.

P.S. I am nervous because I keep hearing that I am a nice guy, but I have never had a relationship even though I have had dates. I also never really know what to say.

Most Helpful Girl

• just be yourself and u'll be fine

What Girls Said 1

• Just talk About whatever get to know each other First or better.now I think you'll know she's thE one for you if she's Everything or is pretty close to being your ideal partner like not only physically Speaking about also Her personality and the way she handles stuff . Hope this helps!

What Guys Said 1

• Personally, I knew that she was going to be my wife because of the love that we have for one another. I knew that I was absolutely crazy about her and that she felt the same about me because I could see the excitement and love that she had for me when I walked in the room.

Relax, take a deep breath, and ask her out. Before going on a date with her, give her a call to get to know her likes, dislikes, and interests so that you plan a date that interest you both.

Plan topics to talk about on the the date in advance. Ask about her family and friends, and her job, hobbies, aspirations, pet peeves, and upbringing, etc. Ask open ended questions to get her to talk more. Have a few jokes or funny comments up your sleeve as well, because women like funny guys.

As Pips1 said, just be youself