Will marriage ever happen for me?

I haven't met the right guy yet I'm a twenty yr. Old virgin waiting for marriage never been in love. I never had a serious boyfriend before would like to know will marriage ever happen for me. Sometimes I feel like giving up. I wish I could be married to a guy who don't have kids and finds me attractive and loves me more than I love him. What can I do to stay focused and think positive?I really want this.

Most Helpful Girl

• Same situation for me too. Almost 19 year old virgin who's never had a serious boyfriend. I date a lot and usually have some sort of guy in my life that I'm interested in, but it never turns into that love that I'm looking for and I'm sure you are too. We'll find it. I've learned to look at it this way, our first love is going to be so much better than other people's first loves. Because we're going to be older and looking for a lifelong match and not a middle/high school "he'll do" boyfriend. Give it time, stay positive. You're definitely not the only one.

• It's good to know I'm not the only one who is feeling like this.I live in a town where majority of people my age already had their first love so sometimes I feel like I'm the only one out here going through this.It's amazing how we have some things in common. The girls I have talk to regret losing their virginty to the boyfriends they had in high school.I'm glad I haven't made that mistake.

What Guys Said 2

• Well you're only 20! That alone is reason to think positive. We never know when we'll find our match, it just happens. You could meet someone tomorrow, next week, next month, who knows? And I'm sure you will get a somewhat serious boyfriend eventually.

I feel like giving up too sometimes, but you just gotta keep an eye open. You gotta believe that you are special and deserving of love, and you gotta believe that you will find it. As far as staying focused, just do things that make you happy. Try to improve your self image if you think it needs improving, if not, just live your life to the fullest and some guy will walk into it. It'll happen, just try and be patient.

• Thanks for the advice.Tis advice helps coming from a guy.I do want a serious boyfriend whos mature enough to be concerned about my feelings.Till than I will improve myself so when mr. right comes along I will be ready.Thanks

• You're only twenty so don't be so hard on yourself. It's common for people to get married for the first time in their late 20s and early 30s so you don't really have anything to worry about.

Be positive and don't rush into a relationship or marriage because you think you're running out of time. It's better to be patient than get into a relationship or marriage with the wrong person.

Also don't be in a rush to lose your virginity. Most people tend to wish they would have waited longer before losing it.

What Girls Said 2

• I don't think you should worry about that because you are only 20 and you have so many things 2 do in ur life and you never know when you are going 2 find ur true love... I am 19 I am a virgen and I have never had a boyfriend I have lots of crushes but never became a boyfriend I am optimistic because I don't know were I am going 2 find him.. I also would like 2 get married and we have plenty of time for that... hope I helped :)

• Thanks's for the advice.Your advice helps.I'm so excited just thinking about who my mr. right could be.I would be even happier if it was one of my celebrity crushes lol

• You are still really young and have absoloutley nothing to worry about. A lot of people in your age group have not had relationships and have not met some one who they want to marry. It is perfectly normal and there is nothing wrong with you.

I think the fact that you are worrying and trying to hard is a part of the reason for you not meeting anyone yet, you are putting to much pressure on it. Dating and meeting people is meant to be fun and when the time is right and you least expect it you will meet someone.

Just go out and have fun with your friends, do the things you want to do and keep your self busy and when you least expect it you will meet someone.