Sober one night stand to marriage?

Thoughts?

Do you think the guy could do better?

Do you think it's a risky marriage?

Most Helpful Girl

• I fell in love with my ex and we started off as friends with benefits... I think it can work out if the love is there and the feeling is mutual.

What Girls Said 1

• It would be interesting and if they aren't god awful people then sure.

What Guys Said 1

• Risky because of the situation? Goodness, do people not have the ability to look at things right in front of them anymore?

Would "he" dump a compatible partner all because he thinks that the way in which they met wasn't textbook? It's a stereotypical situation that "he" is too worried about, I think.

• Lots of guys are concerned about divorce rate statistics which are linked to previous sexual partners.

• And thus, it's difficult to determine if these people are sabotaging their own marriages through anxiety because they seek to compare an individual to some common belief that is a generality to begin with. If the relationship works, then roll with it and quit worrying about what other people might do.