Girls, do you like the smell of your guy?

I know that consciously we don't smell pheromones, but they say we pick our mate my subconsciously being attracted to our mates smell. I've seen experiments where they took sweaty t-shirts from 5 guys...one of the shirts was from the womans husband...while blind folded she picked her husbands shirt..being the one that smell best to her. Girls, have you noticed that you like the smell of your guys sweaty clothes or his sweaty body?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, very much. As weird as it sounds, we've both admitted that we even like the smell of each others' breath naturally (not just after brushing teeth) lol Biology wants us to pick someone with genes different enough from our own that our offspring with have a good chance at a strong immune system. Scent plays a huge factor in helping us determine this.

• So have you been with other guys who you couldn't stand their scent?

• I haven't dated any, as I suppose I had already subconsciously weeded them out because of that. But I have met guys in places where I didn't think they smelled very good and was turned off by that fact.

• lol ;)

What Girls Said 11

• Yes. I am very aware of his scent. No one else seems able to smell it. He doesn't wear any sprays or anything. He can't smell it, but I can. I'm not so sure I like smelling his sweaty stuff...I mean, sweat is sweat. But I certainly enjoy smelling his already-worn stuff.

• My husband has a very distinct smell, even when he wears perfume I can tell it's him. I'm not particularly fond of "sweaty smells", but if he's been very active and it's been a long day, its particularly pungent, but still attractive.

• yeah one of the first things I noticed. I remember because one of the reasons I keep space between me and others.. because I don't like smelling them, or touching them or being touched by them. but with him I liked all of that. I remember thinking how I liked his smell. just kind of clean unassuming beige soft and warm.. kind of like a puppy ;)

i hear guys talk about liking a girls smell a lot more than other way around but I think it affects us all fairly equal.

• Scent is actually one of my prereqs for people I date. I've been told by people that I have an unusual sense of smell (since I'm picking up on things that no one else in the group seems to), so that's probably why. If I'm not at least neutral on the way a person smells, I won't be able to go out with them. (I'm talking about natural scent, not cologne, body spray or anything designed to smell like something)

So yes, I do generally like the smell of my dates.

With one of the guys I dated, it actually got to the point where I could tell if he'd been in the room previously.

• ive seen studies like that also. And it is true. everyone has a scent to them and is always appealing to the person interested in him or her.

• I love it so so much. And the plus is that he uses Old Spice and so when it mixes it's awesome.

• Yea I love it,is like an aphrodisiac to me. He smells delicious :) Even when he is horny lol

• Well I don't have a boyfriend at the moment, but yes with my previous boyfriends I always loved their smell. Guys in general smell pretty good to me. Very strong scent... :)

• Some guys smell bad if they are smokers or drinkers or have a bad diet.

• Yes, I really like the smell of my boyfriend. He has told me he loves my smell too. Sometimes he even tells me not to take a shower because he says he prefers my natural smell.

• Yes, I love my boyfriend's smell. He's said he likes my smell too, so it goes both ways.

What Guys Said 0