Do you look for wife like qualities in a woman?

Guys do you look for a girl with wife-like qualities, or do you just know that the girl that you're with (any random girl) is the one that you are going to marry.

Most Helpful Guy

• Random women I meet find me. I go to a pool hall with my friends, order a drink and before I even get it I have some lady grabbing my hand saying "let's go." It happens all the time. Like back in college, one of my friends is MIA for a few weeks obsessed over one I didn't give two sh*ts about; I didn't know her at all. Apparently she friend-zoned my friend, but she came to party one weekend with our group of friends. I wasn't even to the point of committing her name to my memory before she had me in a convo and then she says "I want to go home with you tonight." I didn't, but that's another story. When I was even younger than that, like even before high school, girls would pounce on me then too, dammit. Like I remember making out with at least three girls before I aged eleven years. Their idea. It's been my whole life. Now I feel used. I'm 29, nowadays when I'm at a show I almost always notice a group looking my way, slowly gravitating closer. I have a beer, and all the sudden they've all got that beer in their hands. Without fail, the one who wants me ends up beside me and asks what I think the band's best song is, or she says something that might as well be "pick me." I guess I look for the type I want to sleep with, not to marry. What's wife-like quality?

• dude does this even relate to the question? I get your gist tho and no it isnt

• I think it relates. I know those loose women I described aren't the type I'd marry, but I don't know what type I would. Marriage is a very confusing concept I can't really wrap my head around. smh

What Guys Said 4

• i wouldn't say exactly wife qualities, however, qualities I look for in a woman.

Such as - can she communicate her feelings.able to give love and enjoy who I am, can come to me on any situation, has a certain flair and wild side. willing to try anything and can see what is reality. and above all , can she make me smile and have me think about her all the time.

these are a few of my favorite things.

• Subconsciously, we notice and recognize qualities that we think would make you a good partner/mother, but most guys wouldn't sit there and "look" for them or try to analyze them that way.

Most of the time, when a guy decides he wants to spend the rest of his life with somebody, it's because of how he ~feels~ when he's with her, not because he was able to mark off >80% of the items on his "Wifey-material" checklist.

• Well, as I meet women I lean who they really are and I look for qualities in them that I'm looking for. Does that answer your question? I suppose the short answer would be yes.

• I do.. Once I go into a relationship I hope that it can last that long, or longer.. So I always look for girls with those qualities... or just someone that I can see myself reaching to that point with.. :) hope this helps

What Girls Said 1

• somehow I think they do :)