I was discussing wedding/engagement rings with a friend, and I realized that I don't really care if I get a diamond ring before I get married. I actually like opal, mother of pearl, and marcasite a little more than diamonds. They look more interesting to me and are more affordable from what I've seen. As long as I like whatever ring I get, I don't care how much it costs.
- Diamonds/Cubic Zirconia67% (40)44% (12)60% (52)Vote
- Opal7% (4)0% (0)5% (4)Vote
- Mother of Pearl5% (3)0% (0)3% (3)Vote
- Marcasite (pyrite)2% (1)0% (0)1% (1)Vote
- Other (please list)19% (12)56% (15)31% (27)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
Well I am not really interested in a wedding ring, but my sister has a garnet for her wedding ring and it is really beautiful. She is Capricorn, and that is her birthstone, so if I went that way I would like an emerald, since I am a Gemini, yep, an emerald with white gold. I am not a yellow gold girl.2