I was wearing a ring on my ring finger that I guess could look like an engagement ring and my guy friend asked me if I was engaged, I'm only 18 so I just laughed and said no, but he said he was seriously asking. Then I told my girl friend about it and she said it has happened to her too, she's also 18. So my questions:To girls, have you had this happen to you? And to guys, do you ask in a jokingly manner or seriously?
- I ask as a joke10% (1)0% (0)6% (1)Vote
- I ask because I'm interested in her10% (1)14% (1)12% (2)Vote
- I seriously ask just for curiosity0% (0)43% (3)18% (3)Vote
- I had this happen to me20% (2)0% (0)12% (2)Vote
- Never happened to me60% (6)43% (3)52% (9)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
I don't ask at all, but I do notice rings on the left hand, and just assume "serious boyfriend" and move on. Symbols are symbolic because they mean things, if you're not taken use a different finger. It's like putting a stop sign where there isn't an intersection.1