Guys: Would this be crossing a line or am I over thinking this?

I met a guy at school and we have a lot of things in common... pretty much everything. It's strange.He's a member of a group with one of our interests and he invited me to join it. I'd like to accept his offer but I'm not sure if it's crossing a boundary or if I'm just over thinking everything.Based on events of the past I think he may have some type of feelings for me, and I kind of like him too. (He seemed to get a little upset when I talked to/about other guys, stood quite close to me all the time and one time we touched because of it, tells me I'm elegant and spent a lot more time with me than others when it probably should have been a bit more equal).The only problem is he's married and his wife is also a part of that group. I wouldn't dream of coming between them and I don't see him cheating but would it be crossing a line to join that group or am I making something out of nothing?Guys: If you liked a girl you probably wouldn't invite her to join something you did with your wife, right?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Depends, either the guy just likes you as a friend and invites you to the group cause of that or he is pretty stupid and doesn't care about wrecking his marriage.Either way, I would advise you ( as you wisely already mentioned yourself ) to not interfere with his relationship. Even if it should be that he is really into you and willing to ditch his wife for you, stay out of it. We men sometimes *slight understatement* think with our d***s and tend to forget about the rest. It is up to you girls to make the right decisions.

What Guys Said 6

• Yes, I would & have asked potential classmates & friends & "sisters" to join OF COURSE!The rules that apply to you pulling this off and having the time of your life, while complementing their fun as well are very simple:1. You will become the very tight & loyal friend of his wife2. Any sexual innuendos are stiff armed in tandem with her, e.g. "it only sounds dirty to you"Now go have fun with your new friends/classmates/members - it will be a blast

• Well he's married, so you may as well just interpret it as friendship.

• If I like a girl and had a wife I wouldn't invite her to see me wife , but if I wanted her to be a friend of my wife ill invite her

• Stop it and leave it alone

• Cant say guys here but me personally would not invite a chick anywhere unless I liked her. Pretty much wouldn't talk to one unless she was hot or I had to. He could be into you but his marriage is not your issue that's his just don't get crazy ideas about him leaving her for you won't happen.

• Thats impossible. It sounds like he is doing psychological mirror if you have everything in common. Watch out. Let him have his group and you have yours. He's Married? Oh for petes sake. What in the heck are you doing? Go away.

• See the girl below who said it's alright!? That's what all my girl friends say! I don't think it's right and they're telling me to go for it which is why I'm glad I've asked men here :)He actually isn't doing the psychological mirror. That's what sucks :sThank you for your input and I won't be joining :)

What Girls Said 1

• well, I think your over thinking everything because you guys are friends so he wants to hang chill I think its pretty normal <3