Guys, if you bride stuck her tongue out at you as she walked down the isle to you, what would you think?

I know it's wacky question, but I remember in the

last episode of the O.C. they flash forwarded

to Seth an Summer's wedding and she stuck her

tongue out at him as she was walking down the isle.

And, he just shook his head. But, when I saw that

I thought "Yep, that's something I would do" lol.

I mean everybody at wedding is super nervous, so

I figure that would be a cool ice breaker and it might

make the groom smile. I mean, I don't know if I would

actually do that, but if I did I would hope he'd be thinking

"Oh that's why I'm standing here! She's crazy and that's

one of the reason I love her so! " : )

Anyway, so men how would you be feeling or what

would you be thinking if your bride did that?

• You'd be thinking how adorable that is and you can't wait for her to get to the alter so you can become husband and wife.
  • You'd be thinking how appauled you are that she would do that and would be angry at her.
  • You'd find it funny and try really hard not laugh and or stick your tongue out at her.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd think she was being sassy and daring me to do something about it! Very appropriate for teh wedding day, actually.

What Guys Said 7

• it be a little odd for a bride to do such a thing

• I guess I wouldn't think much about it. I'd probably not be there if I didn't like her, and if she did it towards me, it's because she knows that I have a good sense of humor.

• It would be cute.

• I would smile and later on I would own her in a tongue wrestling match later ;)

• It would cute and show that she is not being super uptight about her wedding like some girls can be.

• I'd find it pretty funny lol

• "Guess I'm gonna have fun tonight..."

What Girls Said 7

• it is something I could see my self doing but at the same time I don't think I would just because I know everyone else would see it, how ever if I end up marring the guy I've been dating for nearly 10 years now (which I think is a reasonable assumption) he and I will prob stick our tongues out at each other after the big kiss or do our "blow fish" face. they are common for us when we are in situations where we know we are being watched and helps us drown out the rest of the world, there are a few photos of us from our high school grad/prom doing such things, very cute photos, very ... us.

• I always stick my tongue out at people, I don't think I'd do it at a wedding.

I think the aisle walk I'd be too nervous thinking about what's to come, and I'd wanna take it seriously. I don't think my other half would mind, he knows I do it when I'm nervous and when I'm happy, but I wouldn't wanna 'ruin the mood'

I'd do it at the reception though when I'm cooling off :)

• This sounds like something I would do. It is hard for me to take things serious at times, and that would be one of them.

• Cheeky funny and being playful :-)

• while doing this too link that be a wedding to remember!

• I think its cute as long as its not a formal formal wedding.

• _I stick my tongue out at my boyfriend all the time, mostly when we're departing and I get sad because I don't wanna leave his side and he's always looking from above his shoulder at me... And I stick my tongue out at him, he smiles, and I feel lighter , and I know I will make him smile again when we see each other again ^_^

I'd do it while I was walking down the isle; and I'm sure he'd have a good reaction to it ^_^

((If I ever decide I want to get married..))