Why do married men do this?

Why is that two of my guy friends who are married constantly complain to me about their wife's? One tells me how miserable his wife is and how she has no personality. I mean isn't that kinda rude of them?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a bonding thing, shared experiences. Plus, it's good to let off a little steam.

What Guys Said 5

• Oh, you know us married men, usually complaining about our wives is the lead-in to making a pass at our women acquaintances..so be on your guard!

• That's wrong. Our Buddhist culture states that a man and his woman must be open to each other in order to have successful relationship. That means no secrets/lies because the woman and man complete each other.

If a man or woman talks behind their spouse, it reflects evil in their character. It's not indicative of a proper relationship. I advise you to tell your friends that they need to learn to behave. If they don't comply, you need new friends.

• Please ladies talk far more behind the seen,

• probably they do because you would feel pity on them

• This explains it: link

What Girls Said 2

• The question should be... Why do people change after marriage?

Am sure their wifes compline about them too

• That's very true.. Though I feel like I should start charging for letting them vent to me. I don't mind but I feel awkward. I want to be like to go vent to your guys and not me.. Lol

• odd, but id probably be a good listener and mediator at the same time, and advise them to appreciate their wives and remember how they fell in love in the beginning

• I try to do that and give them suggestions on what to do or remind them to keep the peace. But then I get yelled at lol