Who would you pick to be your bridesmaids at your wedding?

who would you pick to be your bridesmaids at your wedding? and why. I have trouble picking.

Most Helpful Girl

• My closest friends and possibly the groom's sister/sisters.

What Guys Said 2

• I think I would probably leave that up to my future wife but at least one would have to be my sister.

• Are you that girl with the one about the fat best friend and being the brides maid, if you are...then wow. You really are one sick woman

• no I'm sorry, I'm not? was there a question about it? I'm not the only one getting married...i have 3 of my husband to be's sisters, one of myfriends and an aunt so far...

What Girls Said 6

• The person who knows me best

• I would pick my fiance's sister (if she wanted to be in the wedding party of course) because it's a sign of affection and respect. I also would pick my two best friends, and a close friend of mine from my home town, because I know they will support me through the whole planning process and the actual preparation on the wedding day. I know they care about me, and they've always been there for me.

• My closest friends and my fiancé's sister. Maid of honour is going to be a toughie though, if only I had a sister.

• His sister, my 2 closest friends, and my best friend's girlfriend.

• My sister, his sister, my two step-sisters, and my best friend from college

• Everybody I know picks the prettiest friends because they look best in the photographs.

How shallow is that, crazy but true. Girls want picture perfect photos.