The best way to ask out a friend???

I have known this girl for about 2 years now and every time I see her we get along great and have a good time. The only thing I don't know is if she sees me just as a friend or not, and to be honest I don't really care because I'm going to ask her anyway.

i know for the next 3 weeks she is REALLY busy with work and school, should I wait or go for it now?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• I say go for it. Hope for a "yes" but prepare for a "no."

Don't spill your guts. Ease into the topic. "We know each other so well, and like a lot of the same things. Sometimes, I think we'd make a good couple..." Test her response: Present it to her in a way that she doesn't feel put on the spot. If you say, "I love you and think about you all the time and we should have babies," you've got no escape hatch. She's painted into a corner.

You're trying to change the ground rules for your relationship with her. If she's not interested in dating you romantically, she might be very uncomfortable. Put yourself in her shoes, and give her an escape hatch. If she's not interested, your proposal might change the way you two interact. It might mean the friendship's effectively finished; you can't put this genie back in the bottle.

So if you think she's worth it, go for it. But realize there might be some unpleasant consequences.

Good luck!