What is the first thing that comes to mind when you think about your wedding?

No, I'm not the wedding-crazed type. I'm the planner-crazed type. One of my favorite things to do is to put together parties, dances, weddings, events, choreography, so on. I like to think of organizing and how things would work together.

To me, it's like a really fun puzzle. I love seeing how things come together. I'm not sure if I love putting it together or enjoying the finished ambiance better.

So yes, I've played around with the thought in my head, putting things here and there for a wedding. Some people, or girls, they think about the dress first, or the flowers, the cake, the tables, the dancing... But my first thought is always the man, who actually is faceless because I'm far from marriage (thank the good Lord) or even a serious relationship right now. But anyway, I was curious as to what first comes to mind for others.

What is the first thing you think of when you think of your wedding?

Most Helpful Girl

• The Groom. Without him I couldn't begin to even plan one. lol. I want to make sure our personalities represent how our wedding will be. And I also want to make sure both our ides are used to create it.

What Guys Said 6

• My weddings gonna be rager. I also know who will marry us. The first thing to come to my mind is my bride. Who is she going to be?

• Very cool! I have no idea who would marry me. Who have you picked? As for the bride, I hopes she's a beautiful, life-filled woman who gives you mutual appreciation. :) I'm sure she'll be wonderful.

• Theres this really nice guy who's a really good friend of the family. He married my parents and he's the nicest guy so I asked him of he'd marry me in 20 years jokingly, but he was like "yeah!" It's a mystery who I'll marry as well. Thank you for the kind words! I can only hope you find an attractive, loyal man :)

• The first thing that comes to mind is "Game over," haha

• lol. I get what you mean. The decorations are the easy part to think about! Even I get a little ill from thinking about the actual marriage! However, like I said, I'm years away from that, so maybe I'll be more prepared in the future.

• That it might never happen!

• I simply cannot picture myself getting married.

• That is was very quick and very cheap

• I hope I don't throw up from nerves

oh and who would you invite

• Agreed on both. I can't imagine how nervous I'll be... I tend not to think about that. Just keep thinking about the decorations and such or I'll get all queasy! As for guests, goodness, that's going to be troublesome for me! I just know it!. I'm sure if the time ever comes, we'll both get everything figured out. :)

• haha yeah I hope it all falls into place. I don't want it to be complicated. Just nice and a good memorable day. I'm also nervous about doing the thank you speech. My heart feels like it's gonna leap into my throat doing speeches in front of a lot of people. I'm going to keep it short and sweet :)

What Girls Said 4

• The cake... I need to get my priorities in life checked.

• Haha, just as long you value your husband over the cake when the time comes... lol. That's entirely up to you though. ;)

• I always think of a beach setting somewhere in Italy. Maybe an ocean theme since I love the water. I really want to have it right on the sand. It would be so beautiful. I imagine a gloomy magenta sky, baby pink flowers, white, tan, and blue attire for the bridesmaids and bestmen. A floating sky lantern to make a wish and white doves. And a boat to carry us out into the ocean once the ceremony is over. Lol not all of it is practical but it's my dream

• Sounds very nice, and romantic. :) I'd rethink the doves because if there's food they might want to stick around and bother your guests. That's up to you though. I think it's a very lovely idea altogether though. Sounds incredible.

• Simple, first a court house betrothal and then a flight to some tropical beach for a ceremony. I guess the first words that come to mind when thinking about marriage is "a hassle free beginning".

• Small private wedding on a beach with california