What should I do in this situation with an engaged man?

Alright, so I have a boyfriend we've been dating for 5 years but, recently I met another guy. Me and this guy have been talking for about 5 months(met in July I think)... first it was all about the sex talk , etc for him but now he has grown to like me so much and I fell for him also. I learned that he was engaged in November and I tried to get rid of him but he was so attached and didn't want to leave me alone.. He also told me he loved me and his "soon to be wife" on the same level... He went back to New York today and his last word before he left were he loves me, don't let go of him and to don't worry because i"ll be in his arms soon! I am wondering now should I let him live his life on with his "soon to be wife" or not let go of him as he said not to do...! Am I in the wrong for getting attached to someone else whiles in a relationship?

Most Helpful Guy

• First of all I think it's an awful thing to do to your boyfriend at least have the courtesy to break up with him.

Secondly when a guy says he loves you just as much as his soon to be wife there should be a major alarm going off in your head, he sounds like a douche bag, and in my honest opinion I don't think he's going break up with his girlfriend not from what you've written.

And then there is the possibility of him doing just the same thing with you a couple of years later he finds some other attractive young thing he can wrap around his finger once a cheater always a cheater

What Guys Said 3

• Imo, yes. You loose them the same way you get them.

• Do your boyfriend a favor and break up with him.

• You are setting yourself up for a heartbreak. Even in the chance he dumps his fiance for you, him putting himself in this situation, which I consider cheating when he is engaged shows his lack of morals & he doesn't care about hurting the one he supposedly loves.

Which will be you next when he gets bored then meets another girl down the road "Just for the sex talk"

I doubt he loves you or his fiance. Talk is cheap. He's all about the sex.which his actions show. I bet he tells his fiance just how much he loves her too. Honestly, I feel sorry for both your partners, maybe you 2 do desrve each other.

What Girls Said 2

• I didn't really even need to read this whole thing! Ugh! He is engaged and if he loves his fiance as much as he says why would he do that to her. You can't expect much from him. You are just asking for trouble...and what about you? You have a boyfriend of 5 years and still start up with this man. Do your significant others know about this and will they be alright with this? If not, shame on you both. Just break off with your boyfriend already if you don't respect him enough to be faithful if that is what he expects. If you want to date people let it be known...but don't take another women's man...find a single guy...just horrible!

Sorry to be so down on you but this question is horrible on so many levels!

• He loves himself, no one else. He's feeding you both the same bullsh*t. He'd cheat on you in a heartbeat, and I wouldn't be surprised if there was another girl or two he's talking like that with.