Is it possible to hire Adele to perform during our wedding?

My fiancée loves her. I want to give her the wedding of her dreams. Adele would be a great surprise. Is it even possible to hire her to perform during weddings? (Money isn't the problem. My father is a millionaire).

Hire Adele To Sing At Your Wedding: Only $149 000 Dollars A Minute link

Most Helpful Guy

• Not the site to ask this on. Everyone here hates rich people.

What Girls Said 5

• Sure. Singers often perform in weddings

• That would be epic lol! Very romantic too <3

• Money talks, but even if you did pay her enough, you would still have to think about the fact that many artists schedules are booked months in advance.

• I believe it is possible...

She'll probably be less than $500,000 though, because Kim K was said to be the most expensive person and her price is around $350,000

Expect anywhere from $20,000-$250,000

• After reading your exchange below it is obvious you are a snob. I find it funny that you are a snob with someone else's money. Until you enabling father dies YOU are not a millionaire and have NO reason to be a snob.

What Guys Said 4

• That would be awesome if you could somehow work it out... lol

Good luck man, and congrats!

• You'd have to talk to her agent.

Gotta love millionaire dads.

• People with real money don't say they have money.

• Oh the jealousy... you amuse me. Why would I lie? Doesn't even make sense. If I wanted to impress poor people, I wouldn't be anonymous. I simply want to prevent people from writing: "It's too expensive. It costs too much."

LOL the fact you post anonymously proves you don't even believe what you wrote. Anyways, keep thinking "anonymous user" doesn't have real money. I'm sure it makes you feel better and that's fine with me! ;)

• i knew it: link

• I certainly don't drive a Dodge Stratus but I would not think lesser of a human being if they did. This only shows what A boy you are. Again...get a job

• Of course you can hire her. Why would you even ask here? To brag? You did not make that money he did loser.