Fiance hates kissing me

ever since we have been together my fiance hates kissing me, and when we do kiss she shoves her tongue down my throat and its disgusting, plus there... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• UGH sounds awful I would break up if I were you. If there's no spark there's really nothing you can do about it. Life is way too short to waste your time on someone who isn't right for you. Find someone who is just as excited by you as you are by them.

Asker upvoted
    • Thank you! I have been thinking this for a while now.

I tried ending it with her but she started crying and made me feel really really bad... Is it wrong to end the relationship via text!?

Thanks again.

• No prob sorry you are going through this. Yeah since you guys are engaged she def deserves a face to face break up. Just be very direct w her and don't back down. Make it quick and to the point and then get outta there so she can't try and talk ya outta it. To have a healthy relationship you need all the necessary ingredients. Love, trust, respect, communication, and chemistry. If any of those are missing then you will just have an uphill battle. Good luck I hope you find what you're lookin for:)