Girls, Have You Even Been Spanked By A Boyfriend/Husband As A Punishment?

Guys, have you ever spanked your girlfriend/wife as a punishment?

I'm just curious.

If so, what did you or what did they do to earn it?

• Yes.
  • No.

Most Helpful Guy

• There are two parts to this: 1) it needs to be negotiated beforehand. I make it a point to tell her that if we're going to date, on those rare occasions that she does something highly offensive, I reserve the right to discipline her. If she objects, no discipline though almost every woman I've ever been with has consented though it's very rare that it gets invoked. 2) It can't be part of sex and spanking is a huge turn on for me but if she has offended me enough that I feel the need for discipline, it will be radically different and not fun at all. The one time I remember, I found an email where she was going to meet another guy for a Vegas weekend. I made her choose understanding she would be disciplined severely if she chose me. She chose me.

One thing about domestic discipline: often she feels guilty and if she is disciplined, it all comes out and it's over. None of the nagging guilt that can harm relationships.

What Guys Said 15

• Yes. I was, oh, 19 or 20, before I was really dominant (still dealing with some insecurities from when I was younger), and so I didn't always have enough of a backbone, and I thought it was "right" that things should be "equal" in a relationship. So I was dating this girl, and I liked her, but she used to sometimes do things to annoy me. I couldn't figure it out; I would ask her not to do something and explain why not, and she would agree, and then do them anyway.

Looking back, it was OBVIOUS that she was trying to make me angry, but at that time, I wouldn't have believed that was true (totally clueless). I'm normally very SLOW to anger, and I try to talk things out and find a solution, but that just wasn't working with her (duh!). So, I get home from work, and she's at my apartment, sitting on the couch with food wrappers on the couch, windows open, AC on, and the TV WAY loud for no reason. All things we had talked about dozens of times before. My blood pressure spiked, and I was just furious. I almost broke up with her and threw her out, but I didn't want to give up so easily, but I was tired of her testing me all the time (again, I was CLUELESS).

In another sign of my cluelessness, she had made a couple of passing mentions of being spanked as a punishment (not about her, but about people in general), and in my rage, I remembered that. I yanked her up by her arm, dragged her around the back of the couch, threw her over, pulled up her skirt, and spanked the crap out of her. I spanked her until MY hand hurt.

When I was done, I went to my room. I *knew* that our relationship was over, and was sure she was going to walk out the door and be gone forever. I was also worried that I had crossed the line. To my SHOCK, she came in and crawled into my lap, cried softly for a bit, and then started kissing me. This simply did not compute for me. MIND. WAS. BLOWN. We had amazing sex, fell asleep, and when I woke up, everything was cleaned up outside. That next day, she followed every rule to the letter and was practically glued to me. I think it STILL took me almost a week to figure out that she had wanted that all along. My mind reeled at the possibility; I just didn't get it. It took several more years to really "understand" it, and we had been broken up a while by then, but yeah. Even though I had *some* understanding of dominance, I couldn't wrap my head around wanting to be spanked or punished back then.

Of course, this was just a couple of years before the Internet started coming into wide use, and years before Google existed. I had no way to research any of this on my own, and no one to talk to. So different today.

• Yes. It was a trivial thing, but I had suspected that she was into a bit of rough spanking.

We were away for the weekend at a hotel down in Limerick or Cork or some place, and I had paid for the room and the trip down, so I told her not to order any movies on the hotel TV or anything, as it was expensive enough already. I found out later, she had ordered some chick flick.

As it turned out, I was right. She enjoyed a bit of spanking, but especially if it looked "real" and if it looked like I was seriously angry with her.

• I've spanked my wife, but just for fun ... not as a serious punishment.

I think some couples are into the idea of "domestic discipline," but it has to be a mutually agreed upon arrangement! In this day and age, I don't think anyone should go around hitting their spouse without the consent of the other person!

• I have never punished another adult in anyway let alone a partner, I think there's an age where punishment is left to the law, otherwise your breaking the law,x

• I've never actually done it. Even if it would turn me on, I'm not sure if i like the idea of it. I'd honestly only do it if i was in an entirely stable relationship, and if SHE had previously brought up the idea of doing it. I wouldn't like to hurt my partner, but if its something that SHE wanted, then I'd do it.

• As a part of sex play, absolutely.

Otherwise, just as a general punishment? Like you'd punish a child?

That would be ridiculous.

• no haven't had that happen before

• Not really. It's not worth it, and it doesn't make any sense. I just do it as a form of fun and teasing.

• Yes

rare

it was flirting

• No, we are not children.

• To be honest, it's weird to me even if we put it in context of children.
      I mean, spanking typically gets no long-term results after a certain age.

• I spank my girlfriend during sex; but not to punish her, that is abusive.

• It certainly can be abusive but things can be negotiated and handled in such a way that it's a big relief for her to be disciplined and have the whole matter over and done with without any nagging guilt as a lot of women are prone to experience.

• 25d

My guy and I were arguing about something, I went in the bathroom to finish my makeup, I shut the door (he did not allow that) I wanted my privacy since he had just upset me so bad! Next thing i knew he flung the door open and spasked me several times! It hurt SO bad, some of the landed on my back. I felt like I was being abused! I definitely agree with you! It is abuse! I am the submissive type but I did not consent to this! It hurt and it was odd. I told him after that I am NOT a child and he had made me feel like one. He hasn't done it since! But I also have not shut the bathroom door again. I'm too scared to.

• I think men are the head of the relationship, and when the female screws up, she should be spanked by him

• I can't remember what she had done. I remember what it lead to.

• I spank that bitch all day long

• yes, and I have absolutely no idea what she did. It must have been something fairly trivial and playful, I'd guess. The following chunk of time wiped out the preceding chunk.

What Girls Said 9

• He would only ever get one shot at that and would be very recognizabe afterward with his shredded face from my fingernails and distinctive limp from my foot in his nuts.

• Boyfriend Stapped Me Good and Hard

Its been about 10 months since my boyfriend Mike, paddled me good and hard for joyriding in his car and trying to lie to him about it. I never touched his car without permission again. I had a bad habbit of speeding. It has already cost me hundreds of dollars. I had already got two tickets against my license. I had two other ones but got one removed form taking a defensive driving class with the city. Another one I paid the county few hundred dollars to keep it off my records. Mike and I had a long talk about about 9 months ago. We both decided that I needed some accountability and some consequence as a deturant. We discussed it at great length. I suggest and commit to submit to another punishment spanking like I got for lying and joyriding in his car. He wasn’t for it at first but he finally conceded and gave his word to follow through as long as I gave my word to submit to it as I did last time. I was commit to not speed anynore and get no more tickets.
    Well, that was nine months ago and I was quit determined not get any tickets. I stop speeding because I sure didn’t want a paddling again that for sure. I was on the highway about a week and and half ago cruising 70mph and the speed limit chance to 60mph and than to 55mph. I didn’t see the change. Sure enough, I got ticket. Couldn’t cute my way out of it because it was a female cop. I decided not not show Mike. I wasn’t going to lie to him but I figured I just pay the county off and be done with it. I put the ticket in my glove box and forgot about it.
    I picked Mike from work because he was getting his car worked on. I was taking him to the garage so he can get his car back. His cell phone charge was low and I always keep a chager for his phone in my glove box. I was driving and he open the glove box and saw the ticket. Dam it, it was suppose to be taken care of.
    “Kim, you weren’t going to tell me about this were you?”

• I don't know what I'd do to earn a spank but I can tell you what he'd earn if he tried to do that any place other than the bedroom...a black eye and a restraining order.

• I was acting like a spoiled brat. I was rude to his friends. I guess he had enough. We were shopping and I kept buying expensive stuffs. Since his friends were with us. I argued with him when he refused to buy it. He didn't say anything. But after we returned, he took me on his lap and spanked me with his hand really hard with my skirt on and then spanked me on my panties.

• I have been spanked a few times and I know I deserved every second of it... I always open my big mouth and that is never a good thing...

• Yes, doing simple things wrong.

• Not for legitimate discipline no. It's always been either a part of, right before, or right after sex

• Yes

I didn't call when I said I would

• From a FWB.

It depends on the level of disobedience. If there is a mis-slip in addressing him, that's a hand spanking. From there the level of punishments rises up.

He blindfolded and plugged me while I was kneeling on rice, I couldn't tell what he was going to do to me. That's because I played with myself without permission.

It can get uncomfortable but nothing too overbearing. That's the power of dominant/submissive relationship.

• I got spanked twice.. once was when I slapped my boyfriend (at the time) across his face. before I knew it, I was on my belly on his bed and he smacked my butt about three times very hard. it was very embarrassing and I never slapped him again. The second time was by a man that I am still with, he found out that I was texting another man... after he confronted me about it he put me over his lap and spanked me about 10 times pretty hard. he was furious... it hurt and I cried.

• I was smacked a couple times

• It stung I cried