Where did you meet your spouse? Was it love at first sight? Were you friends first? How did you, or your husband, propose? Is it what you expected it to be? Is it easier or harder?

Most Helpful Guy

• I can't speak for myself, as I'm not married. My parents met at the same church they were going to and he proposed to her a year later after visiting her twin brother and parents. On the way back from the long car trip my dad decided that she was the girl for him and there was no point waiting any longer. He proposed to my mom overlooking a nearby lake next to her house. She said "yes" and the rest is history. :)

What Guys Said 1

• im only 17... but my parents probably had the weirdest way of meeting each other

my mom was at an airport in mexico with her best friend, and she was really drunk. she was answering newspaper ads and decided to answer my dad. at the time she had a boyfriend, but my dad was really persistent with her and said that he would wait until he f***ed up.. so he waited and the only reason my mom actually bothered meeting him was because he always made her laugh...

What Girls Said 1

• I met my spouse through my cousin. It wes love at first sight on both of our sides. My husband purposed more than once (which I would have to explain in details). I expected the purposal to be totally different from the way that he did it. Also, I wish that I had listened to my parents a long time ago.

• I wish I had listenedto my parents a long time ago? Ok what is that supossed to mean?

• The statement means that, this is the guy my parents warned me about. I met him one way and once he was released from prison he was totally different. I guess after serving 8 1/2 years in jail he really changed. (ALL FOR THE WORSE)!