Been in a relationship for 6 years. Should marriage be considered?

I'm 23 years old and my boyfriend is 29 years old been in a serious relationship for 6 years. But I don't have the assurance that will be last. He's my first love and hoping he'll be my last. We talked about our future and marriage is part of it. Do you think I'm too young to be married?

Most Helpful Guy

• no 23 is a good age, still young enought to have a few more years together before having kids. you are at the right age to marry. your kids will be low risk for birth defects and retardation

• dont say that sh*t.. it can happen at any age. it all depends on what she does while she is carrying the baby. but not all the time

• what, its a fact that the age of a women is related to risk of retardation and birth defects. obviously if she drinks smokes and does drugs while the baby is growing it will change things but that's a given and does not need to be mentioned

What Guys Said 2

• no.. my sis is 23 and she married.. and my brother in law is 28.. it all dependsd on how you feel about him.. to be real if its been 6 years and you hasn't asked you yet than..does that tell you anything?

• thanks:) Maybe, he did ask yet because he know that my family doesn't like him.

• haha I don't know maybe maybe not. only time can tell. to be real if he love you you think he wouldn't care... nvmmm I can say that neather.. maybe it has something to do with respect but yourwelcome

• I think you're too inexperienced to be married.

• experience can be work in process.

• who is ?

• inexperienced in what way?

What Girls Said 1

• You're not too young. My parents got married when my mom was 22. However, you have to ask yourself if you're ready for this, because too many people see divorce as an easy option.

• you mean to many women. women file nearly 80% of divorces

• Yes, people, men and women included. I don't use statistics to generalize. And there's no need for you to take one little piece of information you read and try to start internet arguments with it.

• not an argument a correction.